2016 Specials in Canadian Dollars!
Weekly Specials May – October $2450 (7 nts)
Weekly Special November – December $1950 (7 nts)
- High Season (May – October) $375.00/night , 2 night minimum
Call to reserve now at 1-800-515-9939, (Mon – Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm)
All Prices quoted in Canadian Dollars, however we offer payment options in US Dollars at the daily exchange rate, please ask.
2 Bedroom and 2 Bath Loft Living in the heart of the Old Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake
Your home away from home! 55 Queen Street, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario, Canada
Escape to this circa 1845 heritage building offering a beautifully restored , bright and spacious 2 bedroom loft suite (sleeps 4-6), overlooking Niagara-on-the-Lake’s historic Queen Street shopping district.
The perfect place to relax, entertain, work or play (free wifi). It has been furnished with the utmost care using luxurious linens and furnishings, the latest technology and beautiful decor. This spectacular location is steps away from restaurants, unique shopping, golf, Shaw theatres, Fort George, bike trails and more, and of course it’s directly above the famous Greaves Jams & Marmalades store on the second floor.
This well-appointed, air-conditioned, self-catering suite boasts 1800 square feet of modern living, including two bedrooms and two baths (one newly renovated in 2016 with a marble deluxe shower). Enjoy a large living space surrounded by windows including a fully-equipped kitchen with large bar island, full size stainless steel appliances and dishwasher, comfortable living room with new leather furniture (2015) with gas fireplace and pullout queen sofa bed and dining area.
Two bedrooms and two baths complete the loft offering the utmost in comfort. Both bedrooms feature a Queen Beautyrest bed complete with cozy duvet, fine 400 count cotton linens, down pillows, luxurious fabrics, full length mirror, large closet, Plasma TV with cable connection and MP3 station alarm clock.
The master bedroom offers a cozy gas fireplace, ensuite with soaker tub, tiled glassed shower and glass vanity for your ultimate pleasure.
The second bedroom provides a private 3 piece bath with glassed-in marble shower. Both bathrooms come complete with plush towels and blow dryer. Ideally suited for 2 couples, a family or a group of friends, the suite sleeps 4-6 maximum. Laundry Room with state-of-the-art washer and dryer, iron and ironing board provided for your convenience. Parking for 1 vehicle. No smoking or pets permitted. Two night minimum stay required. Off season specials and weekly specials available year-round.
Since the Greaves Sweet Escape beginning in 2008, we have made improvements to enhance our guests experience with us. Window restorations to all historic windows have begun and are being completed by yearend 2016, with improved functionality of use. A major 2nd bath renovation in January 2016 offers a beautiful marble bathroom complete with glassed-in shower. In 2015, we purchased a new quality leather sleep-sofa and loveseat for the living room (April 2015). A large front loading washer and dryer (2014) and full-size stainless steel appliances (2012) are other major improvements we have made.
RATES FOR 2016/2017
- Low Season (January – April & November – December)
- $325.00/night, 2 night minimum
- $1300 weekly ($186/nt) Jan – Apr
- $1950 weekly ($279/nt) Nov + Dec
- High Season (May – October) $375.00/night , 2 night minimum
- $2450.00 weekly, 7 night stay (Just $350.00/nt)
- Weekly Specials November – December, 2016 $1950 (7 nts, just $279/nt)
- Midweek Fall Special, SAVE $50! Sun – Thurs, 2 nt min. Pay just $300/nt. Nov 1 – Dec 15, 2016.
Deposit of 50% required at time of booking. Balance due 14 days before arrival. Cancellations received 14 days or more before arrival receive full refund, within 14 days are subject to loss of deposit. Visa and Mastercard accepted. All Rates subject to 13% HST tax and paid at time of final payment.
Contact us for availability at 1-800-515-9939 or 905-468-3608, Monday – Friday, or email us at email@example.com
DRIVING DIRECTIONS See Google Maps
55 Queen Street, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario, Canada, L0S 1J0
We are an easy drive from Toronto or Buffalo and less than a three hour drive from London, Rochester or Cleveland.
- Follow the Queen Elizabeth Way (QEW) to exit #38B (coming from Toronto) or #38 (coming from U.S.Fort Erie) near St.Catharines. The exit sign reads 55/Niagara Stone Road/Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Follow the signs to Niagara-on-the-Lake and you will end up on Regional Rd. #55
- Proceed through the town of Virgil into the old town of Niagara-on-the-Lake following Reg. Rd.#55, which turns into Mississauga Road.
- At the end of Mississauga Road, there is a “T” intersection. Turn right on Queen Street . Turn left at Regent Street (you will see our Greaves Jams store at the corner). Turn left into the parking lot directly behind the building and park in the designated spot marked Unit #55, Greaves Sweet Escape. You have arrived!
Please call if you’re having trouble finding us. (905) 468-7831 (store) or the office at 905-468-3608.
Just some of the Testimonials we received in our Journal from our Past Guests:
- “We can’t believe our days in your gorgeous Sweet Escape are over. We don’t want to leave NOTL is truly a gem in every way possible, and we can’t wait to return and stay right HERE..Cheers!” August 2014 Virginia
- “Very central, loads of room, very clean, responsive to our requests. Absolutely lovely! We plan to come back and recommend the place to others” Aug 2014 Ontario
- “This was our ….4th year we have stayed at Greaves (Sweet Escape), Spectacular as usual!” July 2014 Ohio & Virginia
- “We were shocked by how positive our experience was! Everything was at the tip of our fingertips!! The space was warm & comfortable. Thanks for the memories!” July 2014 Ohio
- “Perfect place to spend some time as a family. Our children loved their ‘new house’. Very comfortable beds and beautifully warm and cosy! Thank-you” April, 2014 Bermuda
- “Beautiful spacious suite and Great place to spend the Christmas Holiday…Will be coming back again” Dec 2013 Toronto
- “From the moment we arrived we absolutely loved this place. It is elegantly appointed, and thoughtfully equipped with every amenity one might require. There’s plenty of room and the location just cannot be beat. We travel to Notl almost once every month as it is our favourite spot. Consequently, we have had an opportunity to stay at the majority of hotels, inns, b&b’s, guest homes etc., and I can honestly say that this is definitely one of our favourites. We can’t wait to stay there again very soon. It’s a gem for sure!” Dec 2011 Woodbridge, ON
- “What a perfect home away from home you’ve created! We’ve visited N-O-T-L many times, but this was THE BEST!” 2010 Virginia & New York
- “What a beautiful place! We had a fabulous time here in Niagara on the Lake, and knowing everything was so close to ‘home’ was fantastic…Your ‘Sweet Escape’ was just that, and we thank-you for everything!” Oct 2010 Ohio
- “Such a beautiful ‘sweet escape’ from our daily lives. We shopped, visited wineries, ate great food and loved every minute of time spent with our friends. Thank you for making it so easy for us to get away for some R&R!” Nov 2011 London, Ontario
- “…we will miss the wonderful soaker tub, the ambiance and the amenities…Hope to be back soon, we will spread the work in the west about your beautiful ‘home away from home’” Calgary, Alberta Aug, 2011
More Testimonials on Flipkey (Tripadvisor) see above.