Our Boutique Vacation accommodation boasts a large apartment and modern conveniences in an historic 1845 building ! Book direct for the best rates and specials and speak to one of our Greaves Team who can assist with all of your needs!
2018 Specials in Canadian Dollars!
For Reservations call: 1-800-515-9939, (Mon – Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm)
Or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Regular Nightly rates $325 – $395
Amazing Winter Specials, until April 30th, 2018:
1) SAVE $150! 2 Night Midweek Stay ( Sunday – Thursday), Pay just $250/nt. until April 30, 2018
2) 3 night Stay – Pay for 2 nights, get 1 FREE – Pay just $217.00/nt
3) 7 night stay, $1300 (That’s just $186/nt)
Call to reserve now at 1-800-515-9939
- All Prices quoted in Canadian Dollars, however we offer payment options in US Dollars at the daily exchange rate, please ask.
Vacation Rental, 2 Bedroom and 2 Bath Loft Apartment in Historic Niagara-on-the-Lake
Your home away from home, steps from everything! Beautiful, modern yet historic apartment condo in the heart of Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario, Canada
Escape to this circa 1845 heritage building offering a beautifully restored , bright and spacious 2 bedroom loft suite (sleeps 4-6), overlooking Niagara-on-the-Lake’s historic Queen Street shopping district. Availability is limited for this vacation rental, there is just one! Book early to avoid disappointment.
The perfect place to relax, entertain, work or play (free wifi). It has been furnished with the utmost care using luxurious linens and furnishings, the latest technology and beautiful decor. This spectacular location is steps away from restaurants, unique shopping, golf, Shaw theatres, Fort George, bike trails and more, and of course it’s directly above the famous Greaves Jams & Marmalades store on the second floor.
This well-appointed, air-conditioned, self-catering suite boasts 1800 square feet of modern living, including two bedrooms and two baths (one newly renovated in 2016 with a marble deluxe shower). Enjoy a large living space surrounded by windows including a fully-equipped kitchen with large bar island, full size stainless steel appliances and dishwasher, comfortable living room with new quality leather furniture with gas fireplace and pullout queen sofa bed and dining area which seats 6.
Two bedrooms and two baths complete the loft offering the utmost in comfort. Both bedrooms feature a Queen Beautyrest bed complete with cozy duvet, fine 400 count cotton linens, down pillows, luxurious fabrics, full length mirror, large closet, Flat screen TV with cable connection and alarm clock.
The master bedroom offers a cozy gas fireplace, ensuite with soaker tub, tiled glassed shower and glass vanity for your ultimate pleasure.
The second bedroom provides a private 3 piece bath with glassed-in marble shower. Both bathrooms come complete with plush towels and blow dryer. Ideally suited for 2 couples, a family or a group of friends, the suite sleeps 4-6 maximum. Laundry Room with state-of-the-art washer and dryer, iron and ironing board provided for your convenience. Parking for 1 vehicle. No smoking or pets permitted. Two night minimum stay required. Off season specials and weekly specials available year-round.
Booking direct with us offers you peace of mind working with us the owner/operator, offering you the best rate and specials available, without booking fees and assisting with your unique questions and needs. Call now to let us help you plan a wonderful Niagara-on-the-Lake Getaway.
Rates For 2018
- Low Season (January – April & November – December)
- $325.00/night, 2 night minimum
- $1300 weekly ($186/nt) Jan – Apr
- $1950 weekly ($279/nt) Nov + Dec
- High Season (May – October) $395.00/night , 2 night minimum
- $2625.00 weekly, 7 night stay (Just $375.00/nt)
- Third Night’s on Us! Buy 2 nights, Get 1 FREE! Just $217.00 per night. Jan 2- Apr 30, 2108
- 2 Night Midweek Winter Getaway. Jan – Apr 2018 . Stay Sunday – Thursday nights, 2 night minimum. Pay just $250.00 per night. Save $150.00!
- Weekly Specials Jan – Apr, 2018 $1300 (7 nts, just $186/nt)
Deposit of 50% required at time of booking. Balance due 14 days before arrival. Cancellations received 14 days or more before arrival receive full refund, within 14 days are subject to loss of deposit. Visa and Mastercard accepted. All Rates subject to 13% HST tax and paid at time of final payment.
For Reservations call: 1-800-515-9939 or 905-468-3608, Monday – Friday, or email us at email@example.com
Driving Directions – see Google Maps
55 Queen Street, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario, Canada, L0S 1J0
We are an easy drive from Toronto or Buffalo and less than a three hour drive from London, Rochester or Cleveland.
- Follow the Queen Elizabeth Way (QEW) to exit #38B (coming from Toronto) or #38 (coming from U.S.Fort Erie) near St.Catharines. The exit sign reads 55/Niagara Stone Road/Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Follow the signs to Niagara-on-the-Lake and you will end up on Regional Rd. #55
- Proceed through the town of Virgil into the old town of Niagara-on-the-Lake following Reg. Rd.#55, which turns into Mississauga Road.
- At the end of Mississauga Road, there is a “T” intersection. Turn right on Queen Street . Turn left at Regent Street (you will see our Greaves Jams store at the corner). Turn left into the parking lot directly behind the building and park in the designated spot marked Unit #55, Greaves Sweet Escape. You have arrived!
Please call if you’re having trouble finding us. (905) 468-7831 (store) or the office at 905-468-3608.
Just some of the Reviews we received in our Journal from our Past Guests:
We met friends from Maryland who had heard so much about NOTL from other friends that they invited us to join them for the weekend. The loft is a most wonderful space right above Greaves Jams on Queen Street – beautiful at every hour of the day (and night.) Just 2 blocks from the Shaw Theatre. The accommodations are beautiful, very clean, up-to-date, spacious and kitchen very well equipped. Laundry is part of the suite. Suite sleeps 6. Master bedroom has a fireplace, as does the Living Room. Master bath is very large with tub & glass shower. 2nd bath has large & beautiful glass shower. Full size dining room table was perfect for our celebration brunch. We have travelled to NOTL many times and never leave without at least $70 with of jams & marmalade’s because they are just like Mom used to make and they are only fruit & sugar. Their jams were part of the Welcome basket — yummy. We loved our experience so much that we are going to book it to celebrate our Anniversary and invite our friends to join us. You will love this special personal space! Way better than a B&B, not is commercial as a hotel. Never heard a sound from the store below. A parking space comes with the Suite. Oct 2017
“A Real Gem. We were here for a weekend with our friend from France. Love that we have our own parking in front of the unit. As soon as we stepped into the landing (so quaint and convenient), we feel we were in a special place. The place is massive. Love everything about the whole unit. Lovely colours, very clean, very spacious and so bright. The location couldn’t be better right in the centre of NOTL. Coffee and jam basket, so good. The bathroom is luxurious. It feels like home. From start to finish, the customer service was excellent.. We will definitely want to book with Greaves’ Sweet Escape from now on.” Aug 2016
“My wife and I along with another couple have stayed at Sweet Escapes on the same weekend in November for the past 3 years. It’s the perfect place for 2 couples, the bed and bathrooms are very nice and spacious and the living area is more than big enough to for us all to get together, unwind. Although the building is old and historic the condo is decorated in a contemporary style, the perfect mix. The location in the center of town allows for strolling out the door to shops and restaurants or for a nice walk to the lakefront.” Dec 2, 2016
“Gotta Love it Here. Bright, spacious, clean, modern and great location, what more can anyone ask? This feels like a home away from home and it has been an annual tradition to come to Greaves Escape and enjoy the sights and sounds of Niagara on the Lake.” Dec 2016
- “We can’t believe our days in your gorgeous Sweet Escape are over. We don’t want to leave NOTL is truly a gem in every way possible, and we can’t wait to return and stay right HERE..Cheers!” August 2014 Virginia
- “Very central, loads of room, very clean, responsive to our requests. Absolutely lovely! We plan to come back and recommend the place to others” Aug 2014 Ontario
- “This was our ….4th year we have stayed at Greaves (Sweet Escape), Spectacular as usual!” July 2014 Ohio & Virginia
- “We were shocked by how positive our experience was! Everything was at the tip of our fingertips!! The space was warm & comfortable. Thanks for the memories!” July 2014 Ohio
- “Perfect place to spend some time as a family. Our children loved their ‘new house’. Very comfortable beds and beautifully warm and cosy! Thank-you” April, 2014 Bermuda
- “Beautiful spacious suite and Great place to spend the Christmas Holiday…Will be coming back again” Dec 2013 Toronto
- “From the moment we arrived we absolutely loved this place. It is elegantly appointed, and thoughtfully equipped with every amenity one might require. There’s plenty of room and the location just cannot be beat. We travel to Notl almost once every month as it is our favourite spot. Consequently, we have had an opportunity to stay at the majority of hotels, inns, b&b’s, guest homes etc., and I can honestly say that this is definitely one of our favourites. We can’t wait to stay there again very soon. It’s a gem for sure!” Dec 2011 Woodbridge, ON
- “What a perfect home away from home you’ve created! We’ve visited N-O-T-L many times, but this was THE BEST!” 2010 Virginia & New York
- “What a beautiful place! We had a fabulous time here in Niagara on the Lake, and knowing everything was so close to ‘home’ was fantastic…Your ‘Sweet Escape’ was just that, and we thank-you for everything!” Oct 2010 Ohio
- “Such a beautiful ‘sweet escape’ from our daily lives. We shopped, visited wineries, ate great food and loved every minute of time spent with our friends. Thank you for making it so easy for us to get away for some R&R!” Nov 2011 London, Ontario
- “…we will miss the wonderful soaker tub, the ambiance and the amenities…Hope to be back soon, we will spread the work in the west about your beautiful ‘home away from home’” Calgary, Alberta Aug, 2011